Monday, March 2, 2009
At the Coffee Shop 02-28-09
The rest of the gang at coffee....
HRG Walkers BFFs
Yes we are fast.....
Looking good after our run..........running from the law.
Do I run? Do I look like I run? Please....
Oh Yes, I am Cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HRG Member Events (Our Favorites) - Links to Sign Up
Phoenix 1/2 & Full Marathon - January 17, 2010
Minneapolis 1/2 & Full Marathon - June 6, 2010
Buffalo Triathlon - June 6, 2010
Minneapolis Duathlon - August 29, 2010
CLAMAR 2009 Slideshow
Fritz's CLAMAR Album
CLAMAR 2009
2009 CLAMAR Competitors
CLAMAR 2009
2009 Team CLAMAR Racers and Support
HRG at Chisago Lakes Tri
Pat, Jennie, Fritz and Bryan at the Finish
The Lake Creature on Lake Harriet
HRG Runners pose with the Serpent
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(2)
Yoga for Runners
At the Coffee Shop 02-28-09
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
Great Running/Training Articles
Yoga for Runners
Core Workout
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.