Monday, March 16, 2009

Yoga for Runners

As neither of us made the Saturday morning HRG run and coffee, Michael joined me for a seven mile run on Sunday and as usual we discussed a number of topics. The topic of running strenght and inflexibility came up and I had mentioned I had started to do the Core Workout routine I found in a Runner's World article (see link on right side of blog). Michael recalled an article on yoga for runners from Runner's World magazine. Yes, yoga is not just for those that can bend and twist like a pretzel, there are a few moves that can benefit all of us runners. The link is below and I've also added it to the articles section on the right side of the blog.

Yoga for Runners (Flex Time Article from Runner's World)

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-241-287--9389-0,00.html

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.