Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lake Harriet Lake Creature!


Almost crashed the bike on the way back from our open water swim at Cedar Lake today as I had to do a double and triple take. For those of you who were not out at 0 dark thirty you missed the amazing sighting of the Lake Harriet Lake Creature!! The serpent had gathered quite a crowd of spectators on the shore. I spotted the creature on the south side of the lake about a quarter mile east of the usual HRG Saturday morning meeting spot. Sure glad we did not do our swim in Lake Harriet this morning. Perhaps I will rethink a swim at the Lake Harriet beach and stick with the serpent free waters of Cedar Lake.

Apparently others were fascinated enough to start a website for the serpent. Enjoy the other photos and postings. http://www.lakecreature.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.